Whole Life – Pure Essential Oil Eucalyptus Oil – Eucalyptus radiata Great for Aromatherapy
$5.95 – $15.25
- EUCALYPTUS RADIATA: Distinguished by a crisp, clean fragrance note, Eucalyptus radiata, or narrow leaf eucalyptus, is a cooling natural support for deep and clear breathing.
- USES: Traditionally, Eucalyptus species have been used traditionally for supporting a healthy respiratory system and to soothe muscles after exercise. The Australian Aborigines used the leaves for soothing physical and emotional discomfort.
- AROMA: Clear or colorless to amber color, watery, sharp, fresh scent, with a sweet fruity undertone. Great Essential Oil to be to use with Essential Oil Diffusers Jewelry, such as Lava Stone Bracelets, Chain Pendants and Necklaces.
- 100% PURE AUSTRALIAN: Not all Essential Oils are equal. Eucalyptus originally comes from Australia. We can trace our Oils to the exact farm it came from in Australia.
- SAFETY WARNING: For external use only. If applying directly to your skin, it is necessary to dilute with carrier oil. Keep out of the reach of children; Avoid contact with eyes, keep away from pets.
Eucalyptus radiata blends well with:
- Lemon Myrtle
- Tea Tree
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Keep away from children and animals. It is always recommended to consult with a healthcare professional before starting any essential oils regiment.