White Grapefruit Essential Oil – Citrus paradisi – 100% Pure Australian
$6.95 – $17.75
Originally from Asia, it is now cultivated in the USA, Brazil, Israel and Australia. Grapefruit is picked from a glossy-leaved tree, about 10 meters (30 feet) high, with white flowers and large, pale yellow fruit.
The oil glands are embedded deep within the peel and yield a small amount of essential oil.
Grapefruit has a high vitamin C content.
- KNOW THE SOURCE. We can trace the White Grapefruit Essential Oil to Australia.
- Our quality is one of the best in the industry.
- VERSATILE USES. High quality White Grapefruit Essential Oil can be used in Aromatherapy, Massage and Body Oils, Diffusers, Deodorants; Blends,Soap Making, Cleaning, Spa and Home Care, Great Cleanser, Air Freshener, use in Massage Oils.
- AROMA: Citrus – White Grapefruit
- SAFETY WARNING: For external use only, not for internal use. Do not Ingest. If applying directly to your skin, it is necessary to dilute with carrier oil. Keep out of the reach of children; Avoid contact with eyes, keep away from pets.
- Palma Rosa
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Keep away from children and animals. It is always recommended to consult with a healthcare professional before starting any essential oils regiment.