Rosemary Oil – Rosmarinus officinalis – 100% Pure Australian
$7.95 – $20.25
Rosemary oil is extracted from Rosmarinus officinalis (also known as Rosmarinus coronarium) of the Labiatae family and is also known as incensier.
This crisp and clean smelling essential oil is great for stimulating the brain, improving memory and mental clarity, while helping with a variety of congested respiratory tract problems, stiff muscles, coldness as well as boosting the liver and gallbladder. It is also used for improving hair and scalp health.
- KNOW THE SOURCE. We can trace the Rosemary Essential Oil to Australia.
- BEWARE OF LARGE SIZE BOTTLES WITH UNREALISTICALLY LOW PRICES. A large percentage of Essential Oils are Adulterated, be sure you purchase a reliable brand. Our quality is unsurpassed in the industry.
- VERSATILE USES. High quality Rosemary Essential Oil can be used in Aromatherapy, Massage and Body Oils, Diffusers, Deodorants; Blends,Soap Making, Cleaning, Spa and Home Care, Great Cleanser, Air Freshener, use in Massage Oils.
- AROMA: Rosemary oil has a clear, powerful refreshing herbal smell, is clear in color and watery in viscosity.
- SAFETY WARNING: If applying directly to your skin, it is necessary to dilute with carrier oil. Keep out of the reach of children; Avoid contact with eyes, keep away from pets.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Keep away from children and animals. It is always recommended to consult with a healthcare professional before starting any essential oils regiment.