Orange Sweet Oil – Citrus sinensis – 100% Pure Australian – Pure Essential Oil
$4.95 – $12.75
Orange oil is extracted from Citrus sinensis (also known as Citrus aurantium var. dulcis and C. aurantium var. sinensis) of the Rutaceae family and is also known as Portugal or China orange.
This unpretentious essential oil is used in aromatherapy to create the feeling of happiness and warmth, while calming nervous digestive problems. It deals very well with colds and flu, eliminates toxins and stimulates the lymphatic system, while supporting collagen formation in the skin.
- KNOW THE SOURCE. We can trace the Sweet Orange Essential Oil to Australia.
- BEWARE OF LARGE SIZE BOTTLES WITH UNREALISTICALLY LOW PRICES. A large percentage of Essential Oils are Adulterated, be sure you purchase a reliable brand. Our quality is unsurpassed in the industry.
- VERSATILE USES. High quality Sweet Orange Essential Oil can be used in Aromatherapy, Massage and Body Oils, Diffusers, Deodorants; Blends,Soap Making, Cleaning, Spa and Home Care, Great Cleanser, Air Freshener, use in Massage Oils.
- AROMA: Sweet orange oil has a sweet, fresh and tangy smell, is yellow to orange in color and watery in viscosity.
- SAFETY WARNING: If applying directly to your skin, it is necessary to dilute with carrier oil. Keep out of the reach of children; Avoid contact with eyes, keep away from pets.
- Black Pepper
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Keep away from children and animals. It is always recommended to consult with a healthcare professional before starting any essential oils regiment.