Mandarin Essential Oil – Citrus reticulata – 100% Pure Australian
$7.95 – $20.25
Mandarin oil is extracted from Citrus reticulata (also known as Citrus nobilis, C. madurensis, C. unshiu and C. deliciosa) and is also known as European mandarin, tangerine, naartjie and true mandarin.
Mandarin is a tangy and zesty essential oil has some great properties to help relieve stress and digestive problems, but is mostly used to increase circulation to the skin, reducing fluid retention and to help prevent stretch marks.
- KNOW THE SOURCE. We can trace the Mandarin Essential Oil to Australia.
- BEWARE OF LARGE SIZE BOTTLES WITH UNREALISTICALLY LOW PRICES. A large percentage of Essential Oils are Adulterated, be sure you purchase a reliable brand. Our quality is unsurpassed in the industry.
- VERSATILE USES. High quality Mandarin Essential Oil can be used in Aromatherapy, Massage and Body Oils, Diffusers, Deodorants; Blends,Soap Making, Cleaning, Spa and Home Care, Great Cleanser, Air Freshener, use in Massage Oils.
- AROMA: Mandarin Essential Oil is fresh, sweet, citrusy and is similar to the brighter aroma of tangerine peels (as compared to orange peels), but has a more concentrated aroma.
- SAFETY WARNING: If applying directly to your skin, it is necessary to dilute with carrier oil. Keep out of the reach of children; Avoid contact with eyes, keep away from pets.
- Clary Sage
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Keep away from children and animals. It is always recommended to consult with a healthcare professional before starting any essential oils regiment.