Lime Essential Oil – Citrus aurantifolia – 100% Pure Australian
$8.95 – $22.95
Lime oil is extracted from Citrus aurantifolia (also known as Citrus medica var. acida and C. latifolia) of the Rutaceae family and is also known as Mexican and West Indian lime, as well as sour lime.
This clear smelling citrus oil can help lift depression and lighten your mood when feeling blue. It is used to fight cellulite and to tone the skin in general.
- KNOW THE SOURCE. We can trace the Lime Essential Oil to Australia.
- BEWARE OF LARGE SIZE BOTTLES WITH UNREALISTICALLY LOW PRICES. A large percentage of Essential Oils are Adulterated, be sure you purchase a reliable brand. Our quality is unsurpassed in the industry.
- VERSATILE USES. High quality Lime Essential Oil can be used in Aromatherapy, Massage and Body Oils, Diffusers, Deodorants; Blends,Soap Making, Cleaning, Spa and Home Care, Great Cleanser, Air Freshener, use in Massage Oils.
- AROMA: Lime oil has a sharp, citrus peel smell and is pale yellow to light olive in color.
- SAFETY WARNING: For external use only, not for internal use. Do not Ingest. If applying directly to your skin, it is necessary to dilute with carrier oil. Keep out of the reach of children; Avoid contact with eyes, keep away from pets.
- Clary Sage
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Keep away from children and animals. It is always recommended to consult with a healthcare professional before starting any essential oils regiment.