Lavender Essential Oil – Lavandula angustifolia – 100% Australian
$14.95 – $38.25
It is with good reason why lavender oil is one of the most favorite essential oils, as it has wonderful qualities and also smells great. It is a calming, relaxing oil, which combats stress and crisis, while the antiseptic properties helps with cold, flu and other ailments. It is excellent for asthma and migraines. Apart from that it supports female health and on the skin it has a healing effect, while preventing scarring and balancing the skin.
But most of us know Lavender as a classic essential oil we love for its relaxing, floral scent. But do not be fooled – apart from this flower’s alluring color and sweet aroma, Lavender offers a multitude of hair and wellness benefits.
- KNOW THE SOURCE. We can trace our Lavender Essential Oils to Australia.
- BEWARE OF LARGE SIZE BOTTLES WITH UNREALISTICALLY LOW PRICES. A large percentage of Essential Oils are Adulterated, be sure you purchase a reliable brand. Our quality is unsurpassed in the industry.
- VERSATILE USES. High quality Lavender Essential Oil can be used in Aromatherapy, Massage and Body Oils, Diffusers, Deodorants; Blends,Soap Making, Cleaning, Spa and Home Care, Great Cleanser, Air Freshener, use in Massage Oils.
- AROMA: Lavender oil has a light fresh aroma, is clear in color and watery in viscosity.
- SAFETY WARNING: For external use only, not for internal use. Do not Ingest. If applying directly to your skin, it is necessary to dilute with carrier oil. Keep out of the reach of children; Avoid contact with eyes, keep away from pets.
- Clary Sage
- All Citrus Oils
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Keep away from children and animals. It is always recommended to consult with a healthcare professional before starting any essential oils regiment.