Kunzea Essential Oil – Kunzea ambigua – 100% Australian …
$19.95 – $50.75
Kunzea essential oil naturally occurs in the woodland of eastern Tasmania, southern Victoria and south east New South Wales. The kunzea ambigua plant grows to around 5 meters, they can grow in clusters and they actually benefit from regular pruning, if not they become quite gangly. A superior variety is farmed in north east Tasmania by wild harvesting an extensive population of plants.
Harvesting for Kunzea essential oil has been carried out for nearly 20 years. Reasonable but not high and regular rainfall is preferred.
- KNOW THE SOURCE. We can trace the Kunzea Essential Oil to Australia.
- BEWARE OF LARGE SIZE BOTTLES WITH UNREALISTICALLY LOW PRICES. A large percentage of Essential Oils are Adulterated, be sure you purchase a reliable brand. Our quality is unsurpassed in the industry.
- VERSATILE USES. High quality Kunzea Essential Oil can be used in Aromatherapy, Massage and Body Oils, Diffusers, Deodorants; Blends,Soap Making, Cleaning, Spa and Home Care, Great Cleanser, Air Freshener, use in Massage Oils.
- AROMA: A pleasant, fresh, with some spicy undertones.
- SAFETY WARNING: For external use only, not for internal use. Do not Ingest. If applying directly to your skin, it is necessary to dilute with carrier oil. Keep out of the reach of children; Avoid contact with eyes, keep away from pets.
- Eucalyptus varieties
- Lemon Myrtle
- Tea Tree
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Keep away from children and animals. It is always recommended to consult with a healthcare professional before starting any essential oils regiment.