Eucalyptus Lemon Essential Oil – Eucalyptus citriodora – 100% Pure Australian
$6.95 – $17.75
Eucalyptus citriodora Essential Oil is characterized by its strong, fresh, sweet, and balsamic aroma presenting a top fragrance note.
Unique in scent, Eucalyptus citriodora Essential Oil has an aroma that sets it apart from other Eucalyptus species due to its fresh-squeezed lemon-citronella fragrance. Eucalyptus citriodora Essential oil is included in the Rocky Mountain Oils Immunity collection. Use of pungent-scented oil helps revitalize and invigorate in a number of applications.
- KNOW THE SOURCE. We can trace our Eucalyptus Lemon Essential Oil to Australia.
- BEWARE OF LARGE SIZE BOTTLES WITH UNREALISTICALLY LOW PRICES. Eucalyptus Oil is one of the most Adulterated Essential Oils out there. Our quality is unsurpassed in the industry.
- VERSATILE USES. High quality Eucalyptus Lemon Essential Oil can be used in Aromatherapy, Massage and Body Oils, Diffusers, Deodorants; Blends,Soap Making, Cleaning, Spa and Home Care, Great Cleanser, Air Freshener, use in Massage Oils.
- AROMA: This Essential Oil has a pale yellow color and a thin consistency. It smells sweet, lemony and fresh, with a woody hint.
- SAFETY WARNING: For external use only, not for internal use. Do not Ingest. If applying directly to your skin, it is necessary to dilute with carrier oil. Keep out of the reach of children; Avoid contact with eyes, keep away from pets.
- All Mints
- Herbaceous Oils Such As Thyme Oil
- Rosemary Oil
- Geranium Oil
- Lavender Oil
- Melissa Oil
- Lemon Oil
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Keep away from children and animals. It is always recommended to consult with a healthcare professional before starting any essential oils regiment.