Eucalyptus Blue Mallee Essential Oil – Eucalyptus polybractea – 100% Pure Australian …
$6.95 – $17.95
Blue Mallee occurs in 2 distinct areas, one is near Bendigo, Victoria, extensive stands are found around the West Wyalong region, 400 kilometres west of Sydney, in what is semi arid, Mallee and woodland country.
Mallee trees, have a massive and extensive root ball system, just under the surface of the soil, this acts as a defensive system to fire and also acts a reservoir for moisture and nutrients for the tree, in what is very low nutrient soil system.
Mallee trees are typically shorter trees, Blue Mallee grows to around 8 metres.
The tree tends to flower in autumn and early winter. Mallee trees have multiple stems, some suggest the tree is upside down in the ground.
In a bath, footbath, sauna, vacuum cloth bag, floor washing water, add to clothes washing, bathroom cleaning, stainless steel cleaner, remove stains, use neat to remove sticker residue from glass, or band aid residue from the skin. Biro/text a and grease marks from clothing, assist in removing chewing gum.
- KNOW THE SOURCE. We can trace the Eucalyptus Blue Mallee Essential Oil to Australia.
- BEWARE OF LARGE SIZE BOTTLES WITH UNREALISTICALLY LOW PRICES. Eucalyptus Oil is one of the most Adulterated Essential Oils out there. Our quality is unsurpassed in the industry.
- VERSATILE USES. High quality Eucalyptus Blue Mallee Essential Oil can be used in Aromatherapy, Massage and Body Oils, Diffusers, Deodorants; Blends,Soap Making, Cleaning, Spa and Home Care, Great Cleanser, Air Freshener, use in Massage Oils.
- AROMA: True clinical Eucalyptus aroma, there are some vegetative, spicy backnotes.
- SAFETY WARNING: For external use only, not for internal use. If applying directly to your skin, it is necessary to dilute with carrier oil. Keep out of the reach of children; Avoid contact with eyes, keep away from pets.
Eucalyptus Blue Mallee Oil blends especially well with the below Essential Oils.
- Lemon Myrtle
- Lemon Scented Eucalyptus
- Tea Tree
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Keep away from children and animals. It is always recommended to consult with a healthcare professional before starting any essential oils regiment.